The website www.G-stock .es (hereinafter, the "Website") is the property of the company Gstock Web App S.L. (hereinafter "G-stock ") with registered office at Calle Reyes Católicos 6, Of. 108, 28108 Alcobendas, C.I.F nº B82519061 Registro Mercantil de Madrid Tomo: 14.8921, Folio 183, inscripción 5 con hoja M-247800. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, G-stock informs users that the personal data provided through the Website will be included in a file registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, owned by G-stock.
G-stock has adopted the security measures and levels of personal data protection required by the LOPD and its implementing regulations and undertakes to respect the confidentiality of such data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file created by the website being visited that stores information on the user's computer to provide access to the various functions.
What information do our cookies give us?
Specifically, the cookies on the Website provide the following information:
- a) The domain name of the provider (ISP) that gives you access to the network. For example, if the user's provider is XXX, he/she will only be identified with the domain xxx.es. In this way G-stock can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit the Website most often.
- b) The date and time of access to the Website and the time spent on it by each user. This makes it possible to find out the busiest times, and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak times.
- c) The internet address from which the link to our Web Site originated. Thanks to this information, G-stock can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to its server, in order to promote the ones that offer the best results, in order to satisfy the information needs of the visitors.
- d) The number of daily visitors to each content. This allows G-stock to know the most successful areas and to increase and improve its content, in order to provide users with more satisfactory information. The information obtained is completely anonymous, which means that it cannot be associated with a specific, identified user.
- e) The language chosen by each user on their first visit to the Website and the restricted area.
- f) Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- g) User activity within the Website: links and places you click on, pages you visit, your searches, etc. This allows G-stock to improve the functionalities of the Website and to make it more attractive and useful for you.
The information to which G-stock has access through cookies allows the Services to be personalised according to the user's interests, but under no circumstances do cookies allow personal data to be obtained, nor can they read data or other cookies that exist on the user's computer.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type of cookie in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil their purpose.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse the website and use its different options or services.
- Third-party analytical cookies (Google Analytics):
Google Analytics: These allow us to quantify the number of users and their connection time and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the services offered in order to improve the offer provided to users. The type of information stored includes language, location (city level), frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit, browser and operating system, origin of the visit, etc. G-stock uses this information to continually improve the Website. The cookies __utma, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz that users can see in their browser settings are from Google Analytics. The company providing this cookie is Google.
- Google Adwords: Google Adwords is Google's tool for publishing advertisements on its search engine. Google Adwords cookies allow G-stock to measure the success of its advertising campaigns by calculating the amount of sales generated by each campaign. The __ar_v4 cookie that can be seen in your browser settings is a Google Adwords cookie. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- Google Adsense: Google Adsense is the Google tool that allows web publishers to display advertising banners from the Google network to their users. The company that provides this cookie is Google.
The information they obtain is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access us is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made, the products and the most visited categories.
- Identification and personalisation cookies: These allow the user to identify and authenticate him/herself on subsequent visits to the Website and to access authorised content.
How do I reject cookies?
You can prevent the use of our cookies on your computer by means of the corresponding option in your browser (help function), but in this case you will not be able to enjoy the facilities and customisations in the Services that cookies allow and we even inform you that some of these functions may fail.
For more information on disabling cookies visit the guidelines provided by any of the four most widely used browsers:
For more information on the Firefox browser click here:
For more information on the Chrome browser click here:
For more information on the Explorer browser click here:
For more information on the Safari browser click here:
For more information about the Opera browser: