The website www.G-stock .es (hereinafter, the "Website") is the property of the company Gstock Web App S.L. (hereinafter "G-stock ") with registered office at Valportillo Primera 5, oficina 2ª3, C.I.F nº B82519061 Registro Mercantil de Madrid Tomo: 14.8921, Folio 183, inscripción 5 con hoja M-247800. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, G-stock informs users that the personal data provided through the Website will be included in a file registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, owned by G-stock.
G-Stock has adopted the security measures and levels of protection of personal data required by the LOPD and its rules of development and undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the same.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file created by the website you visit and that stores information on the user's computer to provide access to the various functions.
What information do our cookies provide?
Specifically, the Website's cookies provide the following information:
- A. The provider's domain name (PSI) that gives you access to the network. For example, if the user's provider is XXX, it will only be identified with the domain xxx.es. In this way G-stock can develop statistics on the countries and servers that visit more often the website.
- B. The date and time of access to the website and the time that each user remains in it. This allows you to find out the busiest hours, and make the precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak times.
- C. The Internet address from which you departed the link you direct to our website. Thanks to this data, G-stock can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to your server, in order to enhance those that offer better results, in orders to satisfy the needs of information of the visitors.
- D. The number of daily visitors of each content. This allows G-stock to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, so that users can obtain more satisfactory information. The information obtained is totally anonymous, which means that it cannot be associated with a specific and identified user.
- The language chosen by each user on his or her first visit to the website and to the restricted space.
- F. Security Elements involved in access control to restricted areas.
- G. User activity within the Web Site: Links and places you click, pages you visit, your searches, etc. This allows G-stock to improve the functionality of the Website and make it more attractive and useful for you.
The information to which G-stock has access through the cookies allows to personalize the Services according to the interests of the user but, in no case, the cookies allow to obtain data of personal character, nor they can read data or other cookies that exist on the user's computer.
The time to keep the cookies will depend on the type in question and always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies are used On the website:
– Technical Cookies: Allows the user to navigate through the Web Site and use its different options or services.
– Third-party analytic Cookies (Google Analytics):
Google Analyitics: They Allow to quantify the number of users and the time of connection of the same ones and thus to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the utilization that make of the services offered in order to improve the offer that is offered to the users. The type of information stored includes language, location (at city level), frequency and relapse of visits, time of visit, Navigator and operating system, origin of the visit, etc. G-Stock uses this information to continually improve the Website. The Cookies Utma, _ UTMB, __ UTMC and __ UTMZ that the users can see in the configuration of their browser are of Google Analytics. The company supplying this cookie is Google.
· Google Adwords: Google Adwords is the Google tool that allows to publish ads in your browser. Google Adwords cookies allow G-stock to measure the success of your advertising campaigns, calculating the amount of sales generated by each campaign. The Ar_v4 cookie that can be seen in the browser settings is Google Adwords. The company supplying this cookie is Google.
- Google Adsense: Google Adsense is the Google tool that allows web media to show advertising banners from the Google network to its users. The company supplying this cookie is Google.
The information They obtain is related for example with the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which the users access, the number of users who visit us , the frequency and relapse of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made, the products and the most visited categories.
– Identification and Personalization Cookies: They Allow the user to be able to identify and authenticate himself in his successive visits to the website and to access the authorised content.
How are cookies rejected?
You Can prevent the use of our cookies on your computer by the corresponding option of your browser (Help function), but in this case you will not be able to enjoy the facilities and customizations in the Services that the cookies allow and even We inform you that some of these functions may fail.
For more information on deactivating cookies visit the guidelines provided by any of the four most used browsers:
For more information about the Firefox browser from here:
For more information on the Chrome browser from here:
For more information about the Explorer browser from here:
For more information on the Safari browser from here:
For more information about the Opera browser: