The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the various processing carried out by this organization through the website and affecting their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE GSTOCK WEB APP S.L., domiciled in C/ REYES CATOLICOS 6 OFICINA 108 (28108 ALCOBENDAS) MADRID, with NIF B82519661, contact telephone number 917373026 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE WEBSITE OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY We will process the personal data provided for:
- To attend to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the web page.
- To understand the behavior of the surfer within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks to our website.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, sending commercial communications relating to goods or services that make up our business and / or news or newsletters related to our industry. Your refusal to provide authorization will imply the impossibility of sending you information from the entity.
- Where appropriate, manage their participation in contests and promotions conducted by the entity. Your refusal to provide us with authorization will make it impossible for you to participate.
- If applicable, to send satisfaction and/or quality surveys. Your refusal to provide us with the authorization will imply the impossibility to evaluate the service provided.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY'S WEBSITE
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and track record by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data, but may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in the "rights" section of this policy.
- WEBSITE ADD-ONS AND TOOLS
We use the Google CAPTCHA/reCAPTCHA service to detect, based on legitimate interest, if the website is being used by bots, in order to protect the portal and prevent abusive and fraudulent practices, such as sending spam.
TIME LIMITS OR CRITERIA FOR DATA RETENTION
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected. Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked in order to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor's Office, during the period of limitation of actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally established retention periods.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
For the duration of the processing of your personal data, the organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces and Corps.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, when the data controller has a legal obligation to provide the personal data.
- If applicable, to those Data Processors that provide services to us.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The organization does not carry out any International Data Transfer. In the event that it is subsequently necessary to carry out international data transfers, the degree of protection of the destination country will be verified and the guarantees required by the regulations will be adopted.
In order to make you a participant of our activity, and that you can keep abreast of our news, we inform you that GSTOCK WEB APP S.L. has created a profile on social networks.
Interested parties may request more information about the processing of their personal data as well as exercise at any time and free of charge, the rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request to limit the processing of their personal data, oppose to it, request the portability of these (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given and, where appropriate, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling. To do so, you may use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or e-mail address referred to in the heading. For the appropriate purposes, we inform you that you may be asked for your ID card or any other similar document, in order to prove your identity, provided that this cannot be done by other less intrusive means.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its web site www.aepd.es
VERACITY OF THE DATA
The interested party guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date; undertaking to inform of any change with respect to the data provided, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. You will be responsible for any damage or harm, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause to them, exempting the organization from any liability arising from the lack of compliance with this obligation.
MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES